Limited places – sign up now!
Join Long Division, DIY Magazine, and Tileyard North for a free, informal social on the morning of Long Division Festival, Saturday 11th June, 10:00-12:30.
Additional guests include Come Play With Me and members of Wakefield Live Music Consortium.
In the ASIC Building of Wakefield College, it’s an opportunity to meet a group of leading professionals from a variety of roles within music.
Book 15 minute sessions in an open and friendly space while Long Division and our additional guests hold open and informal group conversations about independent music and opportunities in Wakefield and West Yorkshire. Members of Tileyard Education will be available for questions about music education, the industry as a whole and even to hear your original music for advice and guidance.
Discuss writing, photography, editing, promoting, life in the independent music industry, local opportunities, and so much more.
With more names still to announce, networkers ready to meet you on the day include:
- Harry Leckstein, Managing Director of Tileyard Education
- Jamie Searls, Head of A&R and Commercial Partnerships, Tileyard Education
- Fergus Brooman, Admissions, Events and A&R, Tileyard Education
- Steve Cole, Head of Teaching and Learning, Tileyard Education
- Ria Dhamija , Marketing and Events Manager, Tileyard Education
- Rupert Vereker, CEO of DIY Music Ltd and Publisher of DIY Magazine
- Sarah Jamieson, Managing Editor, DIY Magazine
- Dean Freeman, Festival Director, Long Division
- Emily Ingham, Promoter, Bodys
- Rob Dee, Philophobia Records
- Lily Sturt-Bolshaw Director, Come Play With Me
- Sam Airey, Hanglands (Long Division’s PR & Social team)
Under 18’s who sign up will receive a free ticket to Long Division Festival, with the event scheduled to finish in time for those attending to head straight to a full day of live music.